Monday, October 4, 2010

I love getting naked

Enrique Iglesias has confessed that he greatly enjoys being naked and does "stupid things" whenever he strips off.

The 'I Like It' singer, who recently performed a nude water ski to celebrate Spain's World Cup victory, revealed to Bang Showbiz that he regularly takes his clothes off in front of his equally liberal friends.


"I don't know if I'm cool with it, but I'm not extremely embarrassed," he said. "I kind of like making fun of myself.

"I have five good friends and one of them is an exhibitionist, so I think we all follow him. Whenever he gets naked we all get naked and do stupid things."

Despite his own confidence with showing flesh, Iglesias admitted his concern that Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger wasn't comfortable filming the raunchy video for their new song 'Heartbeat'.

"I'm a dude at the end of the day," he said. "It's a lot easier for a guy than a girl. She had the difficult task. But she was a trooper and the director made it very easy and made it look good."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...