Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I am looking at scripts


Karisma Kapoor has said that she has started to look at film scripts again.

The actress, who has been largely absent from the big screen since her marriage, toldHarper's Bazaar that she is planning to work again at some point in the future.

"Yes, I am looking at scripts, and thankfully I get a lot of offers, but I've not zeroed in on any movie. I'm just enjoying myself, just being a bit laid back," she said.

Kapoor, whose marriage has been the ongoing topic of media speculation, refused to speak about her personal life in the magazine interview.

The star, who is best known for her performance opposite Aamir Khan in Raja Hindustani, commented: "I wouldn't like to answer any personal questions."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...