Saturday, November 20, 2010

Kate Hudson 'wouldn't rule out surgery'

Kate Hudson has admitted that she would have plastic surgery if she thought it was necessary.
The actress explained that she does not judge women who decide to go under the knife.
Hudson revealed: "If it's there, I am sure when the time comes I would want to know about it. I don't have judgements against women who do it. I haven't come to that point yet, so I haven't had to think about it.

"It's a different time and there are all sorts of things - laser treatments and peels - and I don't judge a woman for it. Obviously, when they go crazy with it, it's definitely not attractive, but I think that it's a personal choice."

Discussing whether she is low- or high-maintenance, Hudson said: "I come somewhere in between. Nobody wants to admit it. Of course my brothers would say I am high and my friends would say low. But if you saw me right now, I'm definitely low-maintenance, with chipped polish and hair not brushed.

"In terms of beauty regimen, I am definitely low-maintenance. But in terms of work and laziness, I don't like when people are lazy. When it comes to work, I am high-maintenance. I expect everybody to show up."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...