Monday, October 4, 2010

I fancy Robert Downey Jr

Gabriella Cilmi has revealed that she harbours a secret crush on Robert Downey Jr.

The 18-year-old singer told Bang Showbiz of her love for the Iron Man star and insisted that their 27-year age gap wouldn't pose a problem.


"He's a bit old, but that hasn't stopped a lot of people!" she teased. "I'm only joking. I think he's really cute and just a total hottie."

Despite her attraction to famous men, the 'Defender' singer ruled out entering into a relationship with one specific type of celebrity.

"Oh no, I don't think a footballer is for me. They seem to get themselves into quite a bit of trouble. Maybe it's peer pressure? They should learn to think for themselves. But I'm sure they're not all like that."

Earlier this year Cilmi revealed her regret at posing topless for a men's magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...