Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I don't pay attention to tabloids

Bristol Palin has said that she doesn't pay attention to what is written in the tabloids.

The Dancing With The Stars contestant was asked by Radar Online for her thoughts on ex-fiancé Levi Johnston's recent comments that she likes the limelight as much as he does.

"I haven't heard anything, I don't pay attention to the tabloid stuff, I don't pay attention to what he's doing," she answered.

"I don't think this is that kind of spotlight, I'm doing something for myself and something fun and positive."

The 19-year-old daughter of former Alaskan governor Sarah added to Access Hollywood that she is feeling "nervous" about her dancefloor debut at the moment, but predicts she will step out of her shell when the competition begins: "I'm not used to this kind of stuff but I'm stepping out of my element and I'm ready to have a good time."

She added that her baby son with Johnston will be in Los Angeles while she competes, and that a family friend has moved down from Alaska to help care for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...